How to Upload FilesLast Updated: July 15, 2019
How to Upload Existing Food Safety Files to ConnectFood
Here is a list of example files to load into ConnectFood:
- If exists, a previously written HACCP or Food Safety Preventive Controls Plan
- Validation of each product and/or process and Ready-To-Eat statements (if applicable)
- Certificates of Analysis (COA); and Verification / Validation Lab Tests
- Third Party Audit Certificate, Report & Corrective Actions
- Product Specification
- Process Flow and/or Process Description
- 100g Nutritional Information (If Applicable)
- Allergen Grid / Statement
- GMO / Non-GMO Statement (If Applicable)
- Country of Origin (If Applicable)
- Kosher Certificate (If Applicable)
- Halal Certificate (If Applicable)
- Restaurant Menu Items (If Applicable)
How to Upload Files
- Click "HACCP / PC Plans".
- Select one of the HACCP / PC plans listed.
- On the menu on the left side, select the "Docs & Images" tab.
- Click "Add File".
Please see the screen shots below.
Add Files. Select the File Types.